Sightseeing & Wine Tasting Trip
October 13th to October 21th
Flights • Transfers • Hotel • Breakfast • Dinner with Wine • Excursions!
TRIP CLOSED / FULL
- "The World Tour" package includes:
- Round trip Flights Boston/NY, USA to Italy
- Departure: Check in with group at Logan Airport 2PM Saturday Oct. 13th
- Returning: Sunday Oct. 21th Arrive in Logan Airport at 5:45 PM same day.
- Motor coach transfers to/from airport/hotel
- Hotel lodging in the Grand Hotel Vittoria in Montecatini Terme (Tourist site)
- Daily breakfast and dinner with wine & water
- Hotel SPA & Fitness Center
- Centrally located, Local thermal baths and public parks
- Pre-trip get-together brunch
- Trip t-shirt, luggage tags & group escort
- Proposed trip agenda
- Tuscany Cooking Experience led by a master chef with lunch & wine
- Full Day Excursion to Chianti & Vinci, wine tasting, a light lunch & visit to Il Museo Leonardiano Di Vinci
- Full Day Excursion to Florence "The Cradle of Renaissance"
- Many amazing sightseeing opportunities!
- Visit Florence and see the famous David, the Uffizi Gallery and more.
- Pitigliano, known as the little Jerusalem
- Sovana & the Gothic-Romanesque Cathedral
- The Cliff top centuries old village of Sorano
- Fortezza Orsini & Castell’ Azzara mountain village
- Tuscan wineries including Pitigliano Kosher wine!
- Montecatini Terme Official site
- Tuscany on TravelPlan.it
- In Italy Online on Tuscany
- Italian Tourist Web Guide: including Tuscany region
- VirtualTourist.com on Tuscany
- High On Adventure - Tuscany
- Virtual UFFIZI
- Montecatini Golf
- Details & Reservations:
- Montecatini Terme is a Tuscan city with many renowned health spas. It is a great location with fantastic sights, terminal baths, tennis courts, trekking, mountain bike routes, hiking trials, horse riding and a golf course (18 holes, par 72) located only 9 Km from Montecatini.
- By tour bus, rental car or from the two train stations, you can quickly reach the famous cities of Tuscany: Firenze (48 Km), Siena (80 Km), Pisa (62 Km), Pistoia (15 Km) and Lucca making Montecatini Terme a great sightseeing base for our visit to Tuscany.
This unique trip is limited to twenty participants. A deposit of $500 reserves your spot on the trip. Membership in the The World Tour Travel Adventure Club is required. Airline taxes and surcharges are additional. How to book this trip.
The World Tour