TOUR OF IRELAND
$1,995 Land Package (everything but flights)
$2,990 With Boston Round Trip Direct Flights
Saturday, September 17th. (evening departure) - Sunday, September 25th. 2016
Tour Coach • Luxury Hotels • Local Guides • Tour Director
7 Nights • 8 Full Breakfasts • All Dinners • All Entrance Fees • All Inclusive
QUESTIONS? CALL 888-828-0096 or E-MAIL THE CLUB ANYTIME
- Package Details:
- Round trip international air Boston, USA ($995) (Others possible - $1,295 MONTANA) to Dublin, Ireland.
Depart Boston, Logan Airport on Saturday September 17th.
Return: Depart Dublin Ireland, Sunday, September 25th. & arrive back into Boston same day
- Motor coach tour of Southern Ireland
- Eight full Irish breakfasts included
- Dinner every evening included
- All entrence fees & tours included
- Excellent hotels in great locations:
Meyrick Hotel, Galway 2 nights
Muckross Park Hotel, Killarney 2 nights
Dooleys Hotel, Waterford 1 night
The Ashling Hotel, Dublin 2 nights
Hotels subject to change/upgrade!
- Sightseeing Agenda Includes:
Glasnevin Cemetery Museum
Clonmacnoise monastic site
Cliffs of Moher, County Clare
Tour of Connemara
Cruise on Killary Harbor with Irish Coffee
Passage on the Tarbert Ferry
Tour of the Dingle Peninsula
Blarney Castle and Woolen Mills
Titanic Tour in Cobh
Waterford Walking Tour with local guide
Walking tour of Kilkenny with local guide
Dublin City Tour with local guide
- No hidden fees, all inclusive!
- Free time to check out the local spots and a whole lot more!
- Irish guides, group escorts from Boston, Trip SWAG!
- Before and after trip get-together's!
- Price based on double occupancy, limited number of single occupancy rooms available
- Discount Air ($995 Boston) and Air from different departure city's available.
- Land only package (get your own air, use points, extend your trip, etc.) availible only $1,995.
- $50 Club membership and a $495 deposit required to reserve your spot
- Pay over multiple trip payments - Final trip payment due July 15th.
- Sign up information and trip payments for our trip:
Land only payment schedule
Land and round trip direct Boston flights
- Call or email any time (7 days) for more details
This is a great value, fun filled trip! We believe this trip is unique and much different than other tours of Ireland. We are staying in nice "destination" hotels, in great locations and in all but one, we are staying two nights. We are visiting some of the best sights in southern Ireland and our trip agenda leaves plenty of time for sightseeing, exploring the local community, visiting the local sights, pubs and restaurants. Because of the agenda it's easy to take a day or more off from our tour, do your own thing and then join back up with us.
Our trip includes eight breakfasts and eight dinners. That's breakfast every day and dinner every night. Admission fees to Glasnevin Cemetery Museum, Clonmacnoice, Cliffs of Moher, Dingle Brewery, Blarney Castle and Woolen Mills, Waterford Crystal, Jerpoint Abbey and Guinness Storehouse are included, so no hidden fees or extra expenses.
In addition to our club trip leader and our Irish tour director, we will have a professional Irish guides assisting you and explaining the local sights and history we encounter on our tour. We also have an exciting agenda planed in Dublin city which includes an optional Irish dinner and an Irish traditional music night in Temple bar!
September 17, 2016 EI138 BOS 9:00 PM / DUB 8:05 AM
September 25, 2016 EI139 DUB 4:20 PM / BOS 6:15 PM
Who we are we and what are we about?
A review of our 2013 tour of Ireland and our club by a first-timer women traveling on her own
A new members review of our 2013 tour of Southern Ireland
A review of our 2013 tour of Ireland with pictures!
The World Tour