Red Sea Liveaboard Dive Trip
Thursday 4th to Sunday 14th August 2005
Flights • Transfers • Liveaboard • Diving • London Hotel • MealsThis trip is full. Join our mailing list for trip announcements.$2,895 if placed on deposit before May. Regular price $3,395
A must for every great log book !
- Why The Red Sea?
- The Red Sea offers some of the best diving in the world. It has been and continues to be, the most popular and number one dive destination for Europeans. Even our dive master in Bonaire spoke highly of the Red Sea.
Different from the Caribbean and the Pacific, it combines some of the wonders found in both. It is possible to see great wrecks, giant whale sharks, hard and soft coral, turtles, dolphins, hammerheads, barracudas, mantas, moray eels, napoleons and much more. Check out the web sites listed under the more info section.
This trip will consist of a Liveaboard to "The Brothers" area and further south out of Hurghada, where we intend to dive some of the best sites in the Red Sea. For any one concerned with safety, Hurghada is far away from any conflict, call us for more info. This luxury Liveaboard is limited to fourteen guests. The Liveaboard is Friday to Friday. We will be touring London on the Saturday and returning to Boston on the Sunday.
- Let us know if you are interested in going ASAP.
- 7 nights on our 100' luxury Livaboard.
- Accommodations in luxurious double staterooms.
- Staterooms features private ensuite bathroom/showers.
- Staterooms have individual A/C control.
- 6 days diving: air, tanks and weight belts supplied.
- All meals, tea, coffee and mineral water.
- Three gourmet meals a day.
- A selection of beverages is always on hand, from soft drinks and juices, to beer, wine and rum drinks.
- Nitrox fills, Large 15 Ltr Steel tanks and E6 film processing available on-board.
- Rebreathers and Specialty courses available.
|Day 1 Thursday
|Day 2 Friday
||Leave London Gatwick , Arrive Hurghada, Egypt
Check-in & overnight on board our luxury Livaboard
|Day 3 Saturday
||Dive Panorama reef & Sha'ab Shaer. Travel at night to the Brothers.
|Day 4 Sunday
||Brothers full day of diving.
|Day 5 Monday
||Brothers full day of diving, Travel at night to Daedalus.
|Day 6 Tuesday
||Daedalus Reef full day of diving.
|Day 7 Wednesday
||Daedalus full day of diving, Travel at night to Elphinstone.
|Day 8 Thursday
||Diving at Elphinstone, Travel back to Hurghada.
|Day 9 Friday
||Day in Hurghada, Egypt, shopping, sight seeing, great restaurants
8PM flight to London, Gatwick. Overnight at Gatwick Hotel
|Day 10 Saturday
||Tour of London, England & London theater possible.
|Day 11 Sunday
||Leave London, Gatwick 1:00 PM, Arrive in Boston, Logan 7:25pm American Airlines
- More info.
- Call us at (888) 828-0096
- Check out the web site links links above and then these:
The World Tour