Andorra & Barcelona
Skiing/Boarding • Tobogganing • Sightseeing • Shopping • SPA!
FEBRUARY VACATION WEEK 2012 (17-26)
Great trip for snow sports & sightseeing, something for everyone!
Members Price: $1,895
RT Flights • Taxes & Fuel Surcharges • Transfers • Hotel • Breakfasts • Andorra Dinners • Two Nights in Barcelona & More Included!
Call (888) 828-0096 or e-mail to Sign up for our discounted trip price.
Andorra in the Pyrenees Mountains between Spain & France. Great hotel just 150 meters away from the gondola lifts. Super breakfast & dinner buffet included. Two nights in Barcelona also included! Great for snowsports, sightseeing, shopping, SPA and more! Everyone welcome. Many just going for the sightseeing. This is the best value trip offered by any club nationwide! We have a great price and a fun group of people already signed up! Call anytime with questions.
- Package Details:
- Round trip flights from Boston (Other Airport Options Available) to Barcelona, Spain.
- Depart: Friday Evening February 17th.
- Return: Depart Barcelona on Sunday Feb. 26th.
- Arrive into USA Sunday (same day)
- Land only package available ($1,195). Arrange and purchase your own flights.
- Special family prices!
- Kids under 15 staying with two adults deduct/save $450
- Teens under 17 staying with two adults deduct/save $200
- All motor coach transfers to/from airport, Andorra & Barcelona hotel
- Six nights at the five star Ski Plaza Andorra
- Arrive Saturday. Depart the following Friday for Barcelona, Spain.
- Daily buffet breakfast and awesome buffet dinners included (Daniel's video)
- Nice hotel in a great location with good reviews.
- Only 150 meters from the gondola lift station.
- Cozy lounge/bar, hotel pool, whirl pool, and sauna. Free WiFi internet access & computers also available.
- Unlimited access to the Palacio de Hielo de Andorra (Ice Palace) opposite the Hotel with ice skating, swimming pools, squash, gymnasium, sauna and more included.
- Everything in Andorra is very good value, in town, on the mountain and in the hotel. Bottle of wine served at dinner 6€ Beer 3.20€!
- The best value lift tickets in Europe. Under 6 and over 70 free, Over 65 18,50€ a day. 5 Day adult 191€, 12-17 169€ and 6-11 133€! Lots of other options available, club discount tickets to be announced in January. Pass prices
- Great sightseeing, bus tours, excursions, shopping, restaurants and more! Plenty for the non skier/boarder or for you days off from snow sports.
- Short bus ride to the capital city, center of Andorra shopping and the world famous Caldea Spa
- Annette & Daniel checked it out in 2010 and believe it is perfect for our club!
- Two nights in Barcelona, Spain at the four star Novotel Hotel included!
- Friday & Saturday in Barcelona, depart for USA Sunday
- Daily breakfast included
- Nice hotel in a great location
- Fantastic sightseeing opportunities, see the highlights!
La Boqueria, La Rambla, Colombo Statue, Guell Park, Sagrada Familia, Nou Camp, Palace, La Aquarium, Magic Fountain, Casa Mila, Casa Batllo and more ...
- Great food, nightlife in a beautiful historic city.
- Long sleeve trip t-shirt, luggage tags & more!
- Price based on double occupancy standard rooms
- A limited number of single occupancy rooms available
- Estimated taxes, airport fees & fuel surcharges included in our trip price.
Pay the airport taxes & airline fuel surcharge adjustment, if applicable, as your last payment.
- Trip payable in installments.
- Trip insurance available and strongly recommended
- $410 trip deposit and $50 2011 club membership required to reserve your spot
|Not your grandfather’s Andorra! - Since 2003 all resorts in Grandvalira have been lift linked. Hundreds of millions of dollars have been spent, making this a world class destination. Join us in the Pyrenees mountains for another "World Tour" awesome vacation!|
1,926 hectares with 193km of skiing and boarding served by 64 lifts and a total of 33 mountain restaurants and eateries. In addition to the 193km of pisted runs there are 4 designated off-piste routes, 2 competition areas, 3 freestyle areas, 2 permanent boardercross and an adventure activities centre.
It is suitable for all levels of skier and snowboarder with 65 green runs, 89 blue, 85 red, and 47 black. There’s also plenty of opportunity for advanced skiers including skiing off-piste between the trees.
The red arrow on the map shows the location of our hotel, a short walk from the Canillo gondola. Click the map for a large PDF version.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- Daniel's Andorra video of the hotel, athletic center & SPA
- Andorra Hotel video
1 2 3