Summer Ski Race Camp
Hintertux Glacier Training Center, Austria
$3,995 Three weeks July/August 2005
Flights • Transfers • Hotel • Meals • Lift Tickets • Training • Demo Race Skis • Outings
- Racing Camp focued on improving skiing and racing technique in Giant Slalom, Slalom and Super-G
- The camp will focus on improving skiing and racing technique in Giant Slalom, Slalom and Super-G. Training will include video-analysis, starting and gliding training. Austrian staff have many years of experience in ski race training and in running successful racing camps.
- Hintertux Training Center Austria:
- The Hintertux Training Center, located in the TUX region of Austria provides ideal summer ski conditions and is considered by many to provide the best summer skiing in the world! The Hintertux Glacier is the training ground for many national teams. Our campers will be skiing with the worlds best, on our own blocked off run, ensuring great on the snow training. We will have the latest Fischer racing models prepared for World Cup class skiing available for use! Skiers of all levels are catered for and will typically get a season of improvement from our three week camp.
- Hotel Eden
- We will be staying at the beautifully four star Hotel Eden run by the Erler family. The hotel has a sauna, solarium, whirlpool and steam bath for relaxing after an exciting day of race training. The quality and comfort of this hotel is excellent and the view of the Hintertux glacier from the sun patio is amazing. Racers stay in hotel rooms with double or triple occupancy depending on the size of the room. Racers will enjoy the kid friendly food.
You can call contact your racer at the hotel after training or in the morning before we go to the Glacier. In addition to this you may also rent a local Austrian cell phone (available from The World Tour / free incoming calls). There is Internet access available at the hotel and many of our campers use IM and e-mail to stay in touch with their friends back home.
- All Inclusive Package Includes:
- Chaperoned round trip from Boston to the four star Hotel Eden in TUX, Austria
- Roundtrip flights and transfers from Boston the Hotel Eden
- Three weeks accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner daily
- Hintertux lift pass
- 6 days of race training per week (Sunday off) on our dedicated camp run/course
- Race demo / test skis
- Camp/Trip shirt
- World class coaching with Video analyses
- Ski service and waxing courses
- Dry land training: Fitness training, cross-country runs, soccer, tennis and more.
- Tours such as a Glacier Tour and Mountain hiking with a barbeque party.
- Diploma and more at the end of the camp
The World Tour