Valle Nevado, Chile - Ski/Board Trip!
September 11th. to Sunday 22th. 2008
Flights from Boston • Transfers • Lift Tickets • Hotel • Breakfast & Dinner at Resort
Whose going: Kami, Dainel, Mark, Bob, Jeff, Bill, Karen & James!
- Package Details:
- Round trip international air Boston, USA to Santiago, Chile
- Depart Thursday Sept. 11 arrive into Santiago Sept 12, 2008
- Return Monday morning Sept 22, 2008
- Motor coach transfers to/from airport/hotel
- 7 nights at the Hotel Puerta del Sol, Valle Nevado, Chile
- Located 80' from the runs
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Hotel outdoor pool, sauna and fitness facility
- WiFi in public areas
- Daily lift pass
- Two nights in Santiago, Chile!
- 2 nights at the super deluxe Grand Hyatt, Santiago
- Depart Santiago Sunday night for overnight flight back to the US arrive early on Monday.
- Plus some club extras also included ...
- Price based on double occupancy standard room
- Airport departure & security taxes and surcharges not included
- Club membership (only $50 per Yr!) and $500 deposit required to reserve your spot.
- Valle Nevado is Chile's most developed ski resort and is both modern and convenient. It has the fastest lift in South America, the Andes Express. Valle Nevado is close to Santiago and the airport making for a short transfer. It is the primary ski resort of Chile's 3 Valleys Valle Nevado has the most skiable terrain and widest range of skiing.
- It's not only the newest winter resort in Chile, it is also the largest and most modern. Located at 3,025 meters (9,922 ft.) above sea level, 60 km. (37 miles) from Santiago, Valle Nevado boasts a skiable surface area of 9,000 hectares (21,600 acres) and an 810-meter (2,656-ft.) drop. Valle Nevado is enormous. This resort could hold Whistler, Vail, Jackson Hole, and Snowbird all within its boundaries, and this does not even include the backcountry possibilities. Together with La Parva and El Colorado-Farellones, these three ski centers form the largest skiing area in South America. In addition, the center has the capacity to create snow and cover 30% of the surface area.
- This season, the ski center features programs specifically set aside for heliskiing and heliboarding. There is a Bell 407 helicopter available in Valle Nevado that takes skiers and snowboarders to altitudes of 4,500 meters (14,760 ft). Accompanied by experience guides, you can descend slopes of untouched snow and drop more than 2,000 meters (6,560 ft.), sliding down the steep hillsides of the majestic Andes Mountain Chain.
The World Tour