Thanksgiving in Paris, France
- To resverve your spot:
- To book this trip contact us through the mail form and let us know how many people, the room types required and their names. Mail your deposit check payable to "The World Tour" of $200 pp ($420 for single occupancy room upgrade) to:
- The World Tour - Paris
- P.O. Box 4357
- Shrewsbury, MA 01545
- $200 initial deposit required to reserve your spot.
- $400 payment due by July 15, 2005
- Trip balance ($95 + Air Tax + Optional extras) due by September 15, 2005
- Terms & conditions:
- Price does not include airline taxes & air surcharges.
- Single supplement available at $220 required with deposit.
- Any special services/changes (Single occupancy, flight, etc.) are payable with your initial deposit or when you change your itinerary.
- There is no discount for paying the balance in advance but you can pay the entire amount (except taxes & surcharges) anytime before the next installment due date.
- Preference given to previous participants / members.
- The group size is limited so it is strictly first come first served.
- Trip cancellation/travel insurance is available and strongly recommended. Contact Travelex on the web or by phone at 800 228-9792 and reference location number 46-0025.
- There are only single and double occupancy rooms available. Singles are required to purchase a single occupancy room upgrade, if available, or have a roommate (We can assist in finding one).
- Under eighteens required to travel with a guardian.
- You must have a current passport valid for six months after the return date.
- Rates are net per person in US$ based on a check payment. Initial deposit payment due by check only. Option to pay additional payments by credit card.
- Package calculated using the eoro exchange rate May 2005. Should this rate increase more than 3% we will adjust the cost of the per person package price.
- Fuel surcharges imposed by the airline are additional (currently none, however they can impose the fee anytime).
- Refunds are normally not possible and not given within 90 days of the trip so please insure your trip.
- Participation requires that you review and agree to our liability release and the above terms.
- Terms and conditions subject to change.
The World Tour