Playa del Carmen, Mexico
SCUBA Trip: April 16th - April 23rd 2005
This trip is full. Join our mailing list for trip announcements.
Flex Trip: Arrive and depart any time before, during or after
All-inclusive resort; Includes room, Food, Drinks, Entertainment and more!
$650 for 8 Days
- All Inclusive Resort!
- Unlimited meals and snacks
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Wine served at meals
- 4 Restaurants, 5 bars and a disco
- Menu style dining in specialty restaurants (reservation required)
- Room service for continental breakfast
- 2 pools (1 relax and 1 activity pool)
- Enhanced beach with Bar and Beach Club
- Towel service, beach and pool chairs
- 4 Tennis courts (lit for night play)
- Multi-use gym
- Kids Club with daily entertainment program (ages 4-12)
- Free entrance and drinks at Eddie's Sports Bar & Disco
- Weekly cocktail party organized by the hotel's director
- Sports such as: volleyball, beach soccer, ping-pong, darts, billiard, board games, gym, tennis, basketball, water polo.
- Non-motorized water sports: kayaks, snorkelling equipment, water polo, aqua aerobics, boogie boards, sailing, windsurfing and banana boat.
- Nightly entertainment by local artists and hotel staff.
- Daily entertainment and activities staff in several languages.
- Web info: Resort
- Dive Operator Barrakuda Scuba by Occidential or direct www.Barrakuda.net
- SCUBA: The Riviera Maya offers over twenty dive sites including cavern, cenote, wall and drift diving. Just south of Cancun, the Riviera Maya has the largest interconnected cenote system in world, with more than 300 miles of passageways. The breathtaking cenotes are adorned with stalactites and stalagmites in various colors, as well as many marine fossils. In addition, at the sunken wreck Mama Viña, divers can swim with schools of barracudas and see plenty of stingrays.
- Dive operator located at the resort !
- 2 Cavern / Cenote & 2 Cozumel & 2 Local dives $325
- Night dives, Nitrox, Cave & specialist dives also available.
- Cost & Booking Call Donal @ (888) 828-0096
- The Resort cost will be $650 7 nights / 8 days All-inclusive DO. You can arrive and depart on any day +/- $75 a day. We will need the hotel/resort cost ASAP in order to book for you.
- We expect that we (all divers) will get one of the Cenote packages, at the resort, as this is the best value.
- You are responsible for flights and transportation to/from the resort.
The World Tour