Portillo, Chile - Ski/Board Trip!
September 7th. to Sunday 16th. 2007
Flights from Boston • Transfers • Lift Tickets • Hotel • All Resort Meals
Club special $2,475
- Package Details:
- Round trip international air Boston (NY option), USA to Santiago, Chile
- Depart Friday, September 7th.
- Return Sunday, September 16th.
- Optional six night extension (Los Andes & Santiago) return Saturday 22nd.
- Motor coach transfers to/from airport/hotel
- Hotel lodging in the Hotel Portillo
- Lift pass for the duration of your stay
- Welcome party / orientation meeting with appetizers and welcome drink
- Price based on double occupancy standard room
- Airport departure & security taxes and fuel surcharges not included
- Standard single occupancy room only $100!
- Lake view room upgrade $100
- Club membership and $300 deposit required to reserve your spot.
- Six night extension option $600!: <--- Very special club rate!
- 3 nights at the Termas del Corazon by los Andes
- Los Andes is located midway between Santiago and Portillo.
- Three nights at the Termas del Corazon hot springs spa resort
- Breakfast and dinner daily included.
- Relax in the spa and hot springs
- Chilean Independence Day - party!
- Optional wine tasting excursion to the famous San Estaban vineyard
- Optional Snowcat ski/board excursion
- 3 nights in Santiago
- 3 nights in the luxurious Grand Hyatt hotel
- Hotel features a spa; first-class service and all rooms are large (nearly 600 sq feet).
- Visit the sights of Santiago
- Wine tasting at the nearby Concho y Toro vineyard.
Chile, South America has opposite seasons to ours (our summer is their winter) and Portillo, Chile offers an excellent opportunity for an out-of-season snow vacation! Few ski resort hotels boast a more magnificent view than the Hotel Portillo. The hotel is located on the edge of Inca Lake and surrounded by the towering, rugged Andes. One of the worlds most famous ski hotels, it is completely self-contained with the full spectrum of resort services, thus no car is needed as your room is only an elevator ride away from the ski slopes, the dining room and all facilities.
Portillo, Chile is ranked as one of the top 10 ski resorts in the world by Ski Magazine, Warren Miller Entertainment and the Travel Channel. The food is incredible, the atmosphere friendly and international, and with internet, fitness room, heated pool, sauna, aerobics, movies, live music, piano bar, and a discotec, you will be left wondering why there are only 24 hours in a day.
The World Tour