Portillo, Chile - Ski/Board Trip!
September 15th. to Sunday 24th. 2006
Flights • Transfers • Lift Tickets • Hotel • All Resort Meals • Santiago Extension
Club special $2,475!*
This trip is full.
Join our mailing list for trip announcements.
- Chile, South America has opposite seasons to ours (our summer is their winter) and Portillo, Chile offers an excellent opportunity for an out-of-season snow vacation! Few ski resort hotels boast a more magnificent view than the Hotel Portillo. The hotel is located on the edge of Inca Lake and surrounded by the towering, rugged Andes. One of the worlds most famous ski hotels, it is completely self-contained with the full spectrum of resort services, thus no car is needed as your room is only an elevator ride away from the ski slopes, the dining room and all facilities.
Portillo, Chile is ranked as one of the top 10 ski resorts in the world by Ski Magazine, Warren Miller Entertainment and the Travel Channel. The food is incredible, the atmosphere friendly and international, and with internet, fitness room, heated pool, sauna, aerobics, movies, live music, piano bar, and a discotec, you will be left wondering why there are only 24 hours in a day.
- Round trip international air Boston, USA to Santiago, Chile
- Depart Friday, September 15th.
- Return Sunday, September 24th.
- Or two additional optional post-ski nights in Santiago return Tuesday 26th.
- Motor coach transfers to/from airport/hotel
- Hotel lodging in the Hotel Portillo
- Welcome party / orientation meeting with appetizers and welcome drink
- Price based on double occupancy standard room
- US departure & security taxes and fuel surcharges not included
- * -$100 (price reduced to $2,375) per person if we have over 20 participants
- Club extras include: Trip apparel, trip luggage tags, escort, extension and more
- $500 deposit required to reserve your spot.
- Two optional post-ski nights in Santiago at the Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel
- Lake view room $100
- Lake view room with balcony $250
- Standard single room $400
- Single Supplement for Santiago Hotel (extension) $50
The World Tour