Portillo, Chile - Ski/Board Trip!
Friday August 21st. to Saturday 29th. 2009
Flights from Boston • All Air Taxes & Fees • Transfers • Lift Tickets • Hotel • All Resort Meals
Club special $1,??? - Call for details!
- Package Details:
- Round trip international air Boston, USA to Santiago, Chile
- Depart Friday Evening, August 21st.
- Return Saturday, August 29th. - Arrive Sunday Morning
- Motor coach transfers to/from airport/hotel
- Hotel lodging in the Inca Lodge
- 4 meals per day (breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner) INCLUDED
- Pool, Jacuzzi, fitness center, gymnasium, aerobics and yoga classes
- Café, Cinema and game room
Wireless internet access
- Nightclub and piano bar
- Lift pass for the duration of your stay INCLUDED
- Optional heli-skiing in a Eurocopter AS350: First run $295, each additional run $165!
- Welcome party / orientation meeting
- Price based on quad occupancy standard room - Upgrades availible
- Airport departure & security taxes and fuel surcharges INCLUDED
- $50 Annual Club membership (so if you went on a 2009 trip it's already paid) required to reserve your spot.
- Google Earth
- Chile, South America has opposite seasons to ours (our summer is their winter) and Portillo, Chile offers an excellent opportunity for an out-of-season snow vacation! Few ski resort hotels boast a more magnificent view than the Hotel Portillo. The hotel is located on the edge of Inca Lake and surrounded by the towering, rugged Andes. One of the worlds most famous ski resorts, it is completely self-contained with the full spectrum of services, thus no car is needed as your room is at most an elevator ride away from the slopes, the dining room and all facilities.
Portillo, Chile is ranked as one of the top 10 ski resorts in the world by Ski Magazine, Warren Miller Entertainment and the Travel Channel. The food is incredible, the atmosphere friendly and international, and with internet, fitness room, heated pool, sauna, aerobics, movies, live music, piano bar, and a discotec, you will be left wondering why there are only 24 hours in a day.
The World Tour