Portillo, Chile - Ski/Board Trip
AUGUST 26th. - SEPTEMBER 5th. 2011
Flights • Transfers • Lift Tickets • Hotel • All Resort Meals • Day/Night in Santiago
Pay for your trip in payment installments. $495 initial deposit secures your spot!
LIMITED AVAILABILITY - CALL (888) 828-0096 ASAP IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS TRIP.
- Package Details:
- Round trip international air Boston, USA (Other departures available) to Santiago, Chile
- Depart Friday Evening
- Return to the USA Monday (Labor Day)
- Shopping in Santiago, Chile on our way to the hotel
- Motor coach transfers to/from airport/hotel
- Seven nights Hotel lodging in the Octagon Lodge
- 4 meals per day in the main hotel dinning room
- Enjoy Wine Fest, where we can try the best wines of Chile for free.
- Pool, Jacuzzi, fitness center, gymnasium, aerobics and yoga classes
- Café, nightclub, piano bar, cinema and game room
- Wireless internet access
- Price based on quad occupancy
- Hotel and room upgrades available
- Lift pass for the duration of your stay
- Optional heli-skiing in a Eurocopter AS350: First run $310, each additional run $170!
- Welcome party / orientation meeting and TWT club cocktail bar by the pool!
- Saturday, night before our return, in the Ritz-Carlton Santiago!
- Awsome five star hotel with breakfast included
- Tour Santiago Saturday & Sunday - Lots of options
- Depart for the USA Sunday evening
- Estimated airport departure & security taxes and fuel surcharges of $390 included
- $50 Annual Club membership (so if you went on a 2011 trip it's already paid) required to reserve your spot.
- Google Earth
- Every time visit Portillo, Chile we have a fantastic time. Chile, South America has opposite seasons to ours (our summer is their winter) and Portillo, Chile offers an excellent opportunity for an out-of-season snow vacation! Few ski resort hotels boast a more magnificent view than the Hotel Portillo. The hotel is located on the edge of Inca Lake and surrounded by the towering, rugged Andes. One of the worlds most famous ski resorts, it is completely self-contained with the full spectrum of services, thus no car is needed as your room is at most an elevator ride away from the slopes, the dining room and all facilities.
Portillo, Chile is ranked as one of the top 10 ski resorts in the world by Ski Magazine, Warren Miller Entertainment and the Travel Channel. The food is incredible, the atmosphere friendly and international, and with internet, fitness room, heated pool, sauna, aerobics, movies, live music, piano bar, and a discotec, you will be left wondering why there are only 24 hours in a day.
The World Tour