TOUR OF IRELAND
$1,495 Land Package
With direct non-stop flights from Boston $2,492
Saturday, April 18th. - Sunday, April 26th. 2015
Optional Boston Non-Stop Flights • Transfers • 4 Star Hotels • Guides • Meals
7 Nights, Full Breakfasts & Dinners every day, Awesome Agenda!
- Package Details:
- Optional round trip international air Boston, USA (Others possible) to Ireland.
- Seven full Irish breakfasts & dinner daily included
- Excellent four star hotels in great locations:
Aishling Hotel, Dublin 2 nights
Arbutus Hotel, Killarney 3 nights
Ardilaun Hotel, Galway 2 night
Hotels subject to change/upgrade!
- Sightseeing Agenda Includes:
2 day hop-on-off tour of Dublin
Lots of sights in Dublin!
Powerscourt Estate, Wicklow
Jerpoint Farm, Kilkenny
Muckross House, Killarney
Ferry from Killimer to County Clare
Cliffs of Moher, County Clare
And a whole lot more!
- Golf tour option: Three different courses - call for details.
- Trip t-shirt, luggage tags, Irish guides & group escorts from Boston
- Price based on double occupancy, limited number of single occupancy rooms available
- Discount Air and Air from different departure city's available.
- $50 Club membership and a $495 deposit required to reserve your spot
- Pay over multiple trip payments:
Cost & payment schedule including airfare
This is a great value, fun filled trip! It was created by Annette, a Massachusetts residents, born in Dublin, Ireland. We believe this trip is unique and much different than other tours of Ireland. This is not a bus tour of Ireland! We are staying in nice four star "destination" hotels, in great locations. You have the opportunity to visit some of the best sights in southern Ireland and our trip agenda leaves plenty of time for sightseeing, exploring the local community, visiting the local sights, pubs and restaurants.
April 17, 2015 EI138 BOS 09:00 PM / DUB 8:05 AM
April 26, 2015 EI135 SNN 11:40 AM / BOS 1:25 PM
Who we are we and what are we about?
A review of our 2013 tour of Ireland and our club by a first-timer women traveling on her own
A new members review of our 2013 tour of Southern Ireland
A review of our 2013 tour of Ireland with pictures!
The World Tour