St. Anton, Austria
Always ranked at the top of the top ten winter resorts in the world!
Round Trip Flights • Taxes & Fuel Surcharges • Transfers • Hotel • Breakfasts • Dinners
Istanbul, Turkey Trip Extension
St. Anton: JAN 27 - FEB 5 2012
Istanbul, Turkey: FEB 5 - 8 optional trip extension
Sign up now for our discounted trip price and easy payments!
- St. Anton
1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4
- Package Details:
- Round trip international air Boston, USA (New York and Others possible) to Munich, Germany.
- Depart Boston on Friday evening
- Return: Depart Sunday & arrive back into the USA same day.
- Ground only package available whereby you purchase your own flights.
- Motor coach transfers to/from Munich airport to hotels.
- 7 nights in the Hotel Nassereinerhof
- Daily breakfast & dinner at the hotels included.
- Great location - two minutes walk to the Nassereinbahn gondola
- Ten minute walk to the center - Close but not too close!
- Elevator, Hotel bar, Restaurant, Room TV, Safe, etc...
- Steam bath, Sauna & Whirlpool/Jacuzzi
- Saturday (departure) night in Munich, Germany. Visit the Hofbraeuhaus and more!
- Istanbul, Turkey optional trip extension only $
- 3 nights at the Obelisk Hotel a Charming Ottoman Mansion in the heart of Old Istanbul just a few steps away from some of the most magnificent master pieces of world architecture, including Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque Topkapi Palace, Archeological Museum and Underground Cistern.
- Great location just a short walk to the Byzantine and Ottoman monuments such as; famous Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia Museum, Hippodrome Square, Grand Bazaar, Topkapi Palace and Basilica Cistern of Sultanahmet Area in Istanbul.
- Breakfast and wirless internet access included.
- Hotel health club with Turkish baths, Sauna and massages availible
- Long sleeve trip t-shirt, luggage tags, group escort and more included!
- Price based on double occupancy (Limited number of single rooms available).
- Estimated taxes, airport fees & fuel surcharges included in our trip price.
Pay the airport taxes & airline fuel surcharge adjustment, if applicable, as your last payment.
- $595 trip deposit and $50 2012 club membership required to reserve your spot
- About St. Anton:
St. Anton am Arlberg, is a beautiful and distinct Tyrolean village, renowned as one of the world’s premier resorts. It has been ranked many times as the number one winter resort in the world, including by Ski Magazine in the USA! It boast splendid scenery with towering peaks surrounding the area. Of all the major Alpine resorts, for decades St. Anton has ranked amongst the top few. The scale and variety of the Arlberg region’s skiing is amazing. Over 88 lifts serve trails that rise over 9,300 ft.
(2,800 meters). St. Anton is part of a vast ski region, which includes St. Christoph, Stuben and the world famous resorts of Lech and Zuers. With a vertical drop of 5,000 ft. and over 280 miles of groomed and off-piste runs, it is a true paradise that offers suitable terrain and runs for beginners (30%), intermediate (45%) and expert (25%) skiers and snowboarders alike. St Anton sits in the middle of one of the most advanced ski infrastructures in Europe. You can ski for a week non-stop from village to village in the valley on the same lift ticket and not ski the same run twice. Your Arlberg Region Ski Pass gives you access to the entire region. Most resorts in the area are interconnected by lifts, trains or scheduled motor coach service.
- We will be staying at the Hotel Nassereiner Hof, a family run hotel. It's boasts a family style atmosphere, a sauna and steam bath, a great Tyrolean-style restaurant and a basement fun-pub with entertainment. Each room has a private bath or shower and comes with a telephone, cable TV, etc. Our hotel is located just two minutes walk from the new Nassereinbahn gondola which will take us to the heart of this huge ski complex. We’re also only a ten minute walk to the center of the village with its lively night life, shopping and traditional tyrolean style resturants.
- Usefull Websites:
- Hotel Nassereinerhof
- St. Anton on Wikipedia
- St. Anton Web site
Interactive Alberg trail map
- Arlbrug info from SkiSnowboardEurope.com
- Austria on IfYouSki.com
- Austria resort reviews on GoSki.com
The World Tour