Key Largo, Florida USA
SCUBA Trip: May 30 - June 3, 2007
Estimated: $700 per person
Dive The Spiegel Grove & The Creature Feature!
- Round trip Flights Boston to Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- 15 passenger van per 6-7 divers with gear
- Drive to Key Largo with lunch/dinner along the way
- Holiday Inn, Key Largo $139.95 plus tax per night (two double beds)
- Dive with Captain Slates Atlantis Diver Center
- The Spiegel Grove - Now upright!
- The Christ Statue
- The Famous Creature Feature
- Even more diving available such as afternoon & night dives
- Dive prices are $66 per two dive trip includes tanks and weight
- $10 medallion required to dive the Spiegel (good for a year).
- South Miami Beach Option
- Friday night, Saturday & Sunday in South Miami Beach
- The Wave Hotel on Ocean Drive $139.00 plus tax per night (two double beds)
- This trip is being put together by Mike Mullins. Some of the best diving in the continental United States is in Key Largo Florida. Join us for an informal trip from May 30, 2007 – June 3, 2007. The group will be staying at the Holiday Inn Key Largo for the nights of May 30-31 with two two-tank scheduled dives on May 31 and June 1 with more diving available, such as afternoon and night dives. The group size will determine rental car choices. From our previous trips we have found that a 15 passenger van is good for 6-7 divers with gear!
- There is a group going to South Miami Beach (where all the action is) for Friday and Saturday night while other say and do some more diving in Key Largo on Saturday and join them in Miami Saturday night.
The World Tour