- Cycle Southern Holland - May 2019 Payments:
Excludes options, upgrades & extensions.
54 days until our trip!
There may be an additional cost for the payment plan and a discount for one payment.
Options & upgrades not confirmed until payment processed and availably confirmed by our suppliers.
- How to book:
- MEMBERS: Sign into the membership area and let us know (using the account page) how many people and the room types (single, double, twin) that you want to reserve. You will then be able to pay on-line or get instructions on check payment by mail.
- NEW MEMBERS: To book this trip you must be a member of The World Tour travel adventure club. Club membership is $50 per calendar year (No membership requirement for under eighteens traveling with a guardian). Select here for more information on membership and complete the Membership application form.
- Terms & conditions:
- The trip price does not include airline/airport taxes and potential airline fuel surcharges UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. On trips where the ESTIMATED airline/airport taxes and/or airline fuel surcharges are included, your final payment will include the adjustment against the estimated verses the actual.
NOTE: We have not had an adjustment or up-charge in many years, since the high fuel prices, and are not expecting any.
- The final trip payment date is determined by the airlines, and ground vendors or their agents and may change.
- The trip does not include potential airline baggage charges. Baggage charges are controlled and set directly by the airline and are subject to change.
- Any upgrades/options (room-upgrade, singles, flights, etc.) are payable with your initial deposit, or when you change your itinerary unless you have arranged and have approval from the club in writing for another payment schedule. Upgrades cannot be changed or refunded. All upgrades must be confirmed when your payment is processed, if they cannot be confirmed you will receive a full refund for all payments made to The World Tour.
NOTE: Canceling an upgrade such as a trip extension may cancel your entire trip.
- On some trips, there is a trip price for one trip payment, or a discount, and a higher price for paying in instalments.
- The trip price is typically based on a group of 26. There may be an additional surcharge if the trip has less than 26 participants or the minimum trip participants for our group rates.
- The club operates group contract trips. Contacting our suppliers or vendors directly is strictly forbidden, without written authorization from the club.
Attempting to join or have others join our trip without a club reservation is strictly forbidden.
- You are required to purchase a club membership and pay your annual membership with your initial deposit. If the trip is next year, you are paying next year’s membership fee. Membership privileges can be revoked at any time for none compliance with club policies, and the trip terms and conditions.
- Under eighteens are required to travel with a legal guardian. Legal guardians are required to carry with them proof of guardianship and the authorization and ability to make medical decisions for the minor. Guardians must cover any additional expenses required by the minor. Guardians are solely responsible for the health, safety, and behavior of the minor.
- You must have a current passport valid for six months AFTER the return date for international travel. You must also use your name as it appears on your passport (or id for trips within the USA) on your reservation. You are required to fill out your passport information on your account reservation page.
- You are solely responsible for any visa or entry requirements, your legal ability to board the airline and to enter or transfer through the countries required by your trip reservation. This includes exiting / departing the USA and re-entry / returning to the USA.
- You are responsible for updating, checking and verifying your reservations details on-line on your account page, no exceptions. We are in no way responsible for any errors or omissions on your reservation.
- Trip payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Cancellation/travel insurance is available and strongly recommended.
- SCUBA Trips: SCUBA Drivers MUST bring their SCUBA certifications & proof of insurance with them
- Singles are required to purchase a single occupancy room upgrade, or arrange for and have a roommate. We can assist in finding roommates.
- Payments must be RECEIVED on or before the scheduled payment date in our US Mail post office box as listed on your account page, or by PayPal. You MUST have a zero balance (paid in full) on your account by the final payment date.
- There is a $50 fee on returned checks. There is a $50 fee for late payments received up to fifteen days after the scheduled payment date, which increases to $100 for payments received up to thirty days late, except for the final payment, as set by the payment plan / schedule, which has a late payment fee of $100 up to fifteen days late. Payments not received after thirty days from the scheduled payment date will result in trip cancellation with no refund, except for the final payment which has a fifteen-day time limit.
- You may be responsible for “town /city” tax in hotels that require this as a cash payment at check-out (small amount of $1-3 per night).
- Rates are net per person in US$ based on a check payment. We offer payments by credit card using PayPal. PayPal payments are only accepted for trips departing more than ninety days from your payment date. There is an additional 4% transaction fee to use the PayPal credit card service. There is a minimum 1% fee for any form of electronic payment. We only accept check or cash equivalent payment for any payments made within ninety days of departure. We only accept a bank / teller / Money Order check or cash equivalent payment for any payments made within ten days of departure. You are responsible for any charges and/or fees associated with your payment. The amount credited to your account will be the NET amount of your payment credited to the trip bank account by our banking institution after any fees such as wire transfer, exchange rates, etc.
- We do not accept postdated payments of any kind. There is a $50 fee for any postdated payments received should we make an exception to this rule.
- Reservations with late payments automatically lose any early trip sign up incentives, including give-a-ways and early pricing if applicable. Reservations with late payments can lose upgrades and add-ons including single occupancy rooms, meals, hotel upgrades, extensions, excursions and lift tickets.
- We are not responsible for the quality, functionality or suitability of promotional items, trip apparel, give-a-ways, SWAG, sponsored and discounted items. These items are subject to substitution and availability. We cannot change the sizes of trip apparel; as they are made to order for each trip.
- Trip events and on the ground/resort trip itinerary are subject to availability, cancelations, and changes. There is no refund of any kind for canceled activities, excursions or events included in our trip package.
- If you have arranged your own flights (approval required) you are responsible for arriving on-time for Airport/Hotel transfers. You must arrive on or before our group flight and depart on or after our group flight. We cannot wait for and are not responsible for flight changes or flight delays of any kind. These can affect the availability of transfers.
- All trips and many events require a minimum number of participants, if the trip is canceled because we do not reach the minimum number of participants, you will receive a full refund of all payments made to The World Tour.
- You agree to release the club from all responsibility or liability arising from the taking, reproduction and use of photographs and recordings of you and your likeness in any media form.
- Participation requires that you review and agree to our release forms and agreements and the above terms. Participants are required to agree and sign (signature of Parent / Guardian if Participant under 18 years of age) our release forms and agreements and mail an original copy of the signed forms to The World Tour. By placing a trip on deposit, you are automatically agreeing and indicating your agreement to the “Trip Terms and Conditions” and “Release of Liability” and “Covenant Not to Sue” agreements.
- Terms and conditions subject to change. The current terms and conditions are in the release forms PDF in the member’s area of the Club’s web site.
The World Tour