ST. ANTON, AUSTRIA
Boston Flights • Transfers • Hotel • Breakfasts • Dinners
Join us, "The Farrington Group" on our annual ski trip!
- Package Details:
Click for larger map and click larger map to zoom.
- About St. Anton:
St. Anton am Arlberg, is a beautiful and distinct Tyrolean village, renowned as one of the world’s premier resorts. It boasts splendid scenery with towering peaks surrounding the area. Of all the major Alpine resorts, for decades St. Anton has ranked amongst the top few. The scale and variety of the Arlberg region’s skiing is amazing. Over 88 lifts serve trails that rise over 9,300 ft. (2,800 meters). St. Anton is part of a vast ski region, which includes St. Christoph, Stuben and the world famous resorts of Lech and Zuers. With a vertical drop of 5,000 ft. and over 280 miles of groomed and off-piste runs, it is a true paradise that offers suitable terrain and runs for beginners (30%), intermediate (45%) and expert (25%) skiers and snowboarders alike. St Anton sits in the middle of one of the most advanced ski infrastructures in Europe. You can ski for a week non-stop from village to village in the valley on the same lift ticket and not ski the same run twice. Your Arlberg Region Ski Pass gives you access to the entire region.
- The Hotel Alpenhof is a family-run, traditional hotel full of character and offering a friendly, welcoming service. Located in a peaceful, elevated position on the outskirts of St Anton on the road to the Arlberg Pass. It is only a short walk to the Rendl lifts and a little further to the lively pedestrian centre of the town. It boasts fabulous panoramic views of the valley from a large sun terrace. Situated 1km from the resort centre and nearest lift, the owners provide guests with a private shuttle bus service and the resort ski bus stops just outside.
- We have an option to stay at the newly reconditioned Hotel Nassereiner Hof, a family run hotel. It's boasts a family style atmosphere, a sauna and steam bath, a great Tyrolean-style restaurant and a basement fun-pub with entertainment. Each room has a private bath or shower and comes with a telephone, cable TV, etc. Our hotel is located just two minutes walk from the new Nassereinbahn gondola which will take us to the heart of this huge ski complex. We’re also only a ten minute walk to the center of the village with its lively night life, shopping and traditional Tyrolean style restaurants.
- Hotel Nassereinerhof
- St. Anton on Wikipedia
- St. Anton Web site
Interactive Alberg trail map
- Arlbrug info from SkiSnowboardEurope.com
Snow forecast & weather
- Weather report for St-Anton
- Austria on IfYouSki.com
- Austria resort reviews on GoSki.com
- CNN Ski report for Austria
The World Tour