Three Valleys, la Tania, France
The worlds largest ski area!
This trip is full.
Join our mailing list for trip announcements.
Snow Trip: March 24th. to April 1st. 2006
1,965 Club special $1,295!
Flights • Transfers • Hotel • Meals
- Package Details:
- Round trip international air Boston, USA to Geneva, Switzerland
- Depart Friday, March 24th.
- Return Saturday, April 1st.
- Motor coach transfers to/from airport/hotel
- Hotel lodging in the Hotel la Montana
- A Ski in/out hotel in the heart of the Three Valleys
- Hotel has cozy bar and fireplace lounge perfect for groups
- Hotel sauna, jet stream pool, and fitness area
- La Tania (video) is conveniently between (5Km) the two villages of Meribel and Courchevel
- Hotel is located adjacent to free bus to Courchevel 5km East
- La Tania is a hidden gem, very convenient and on the Three Valleys circuit
- There are several après ski bars in the village of la Tania
- Daily breakfast and dinner at the hotel
- Welcome party and orientation meeting
- Club special event: Evening pub crawl in Courchevel with drinks included!
- Club special event: Soirée Savoyard fondue evening included!
- Price based on double occupancy (Limited number of single rooms available + $450 required with deposit)
- Discounted lift tickets available if purchased prior to departure
- Optional 4-night Paris extension availible April 1-5
- Why The Three Valleys:
- It's very big, ski from village to village! The “Trois Vallees” ski area is recognized as the biggest and best-linked ski area in the world. With 600 kms of pistes (373 miles of runs) and 200 of the most modern lifts available (Killington has 32 lifts), it offers unlimited skiing an boarding for all levels in snow-sure terrain. Check out the stats: 200 lifts, 260,000 skiers transported hourly, 1,500 snow cannons, 2,500 Hectares of groomed runs, 320 Ski patrollers, 70 groomers and 1,500 Ski instructors.
Les Trois Vallées, site of the 1992 Winter Olympics. This massive interconnected ski region consists of three main resorts and eight villages in three valleys.
I skied it in 1999 and I have skied many ski resorts in Europe since, but nothing compares to the three valleys. You will find it steeped in alpine culture with amazing slope side restaurants and bars, incredible skiing and excellent nightlife! - Donal.
The World Tour